Nan, one of my blog friends gave me this award! WOW!! It's my FIRST!! Thank you NAN!! Click her name to visit her blog at Quality Time!! She has some of my favorite songs playing on her player, too!! =D
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to five bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Seven things about me;
- I LOVE photography and creating/painting with my camera and editing!
- I LOVE my FAMILY! My husband is such a blessing. I have 4 biological children and 6 more through hubby's first marriage. (She died of brain cancer.) Only our youngest 2 are still at home. One is in college, the rest are married and in their own homes. We have 16 grandchildren.
- Burgundy/Maroon/Deep Red/Garnet... WHATEVER YOU want to call it... THAT's my favorite COLOR! ;D
- I have Bipolar II Disorder and lean more towards depression, my 2nd youngest may have it, too... Right now they're just saying ADD but I'm seeing red flags to indicate more. HOPE NOT! I also have a metabolic disorder and constantly battle (I'm LOSING) with my weight. UGH!
- I think I am more open and fun in the cyber world than real life... SAD, huh? But my cyber friends give me support that I don't find IRL... I NEED you guys!! I have too much insecurity and always worry about what others think... When I get to know someone better in person and feel SAFE around them... I can open up more. But even then I worry about them judging the REAL me. I FAKE it a LOT IRL... Where moods are concerned, my motto is "Fake it till ya' make it!" I don't always MAKE it... but I try not to show the WORLD... sometimes when that's too hard I just disappear so people don't know.
- I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- My sleep patterns are WHACKED from the NORMAL WORLD and I am even insecure about others JUDGING me for that. At times it's outright insomnia and when it's not that, it's Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome which requires light therapy, which triggers my migraines... so I just LEAVE it ALONE. I DEAL with it if I HAVE to be somewhere or do something... Aside from that, I just sleep when I can.
Now to pass on the award to 5:
CHECK THEM OUT!! =D
CHECK THEM OUT!! =D