(CLICK on over if you'd like to participate!)
Your Assignment, Should You Choose To Accept
This week's assignments are:
Hmmm... I did them ALL this week...
You only NEED to choose ONE...
It's providing a distraction from things I SHOULD be doing... of course SLEEP isn't ONE of them... ;p *sigh*
1.) Describe someone in your life who you might not know as well as you think you know.
Ummm... MOST of the people I THINK I KNOW, probably...
Don't all of us have sides of us we try to keep to ourselves???
However, I'm finding that TMI is coming out in this BLOG thing!! *sigh*
2.) Write a poem about a memory you sometimes wish would disappear.
This is a HAIKU... WARNING: It's NOT pretty... You MAY SKIP
3.) Write a list of 10 things that are sure to put a smile on your face when you are not happy.
These are in no particular order...
- When hubby bites my neck... Or...
tell his stale jokes...BAHAHAHA... ;p
- Hubby holding me and doing his RAFIKI impression, "It doesn't matta', it's in da' past!"
- My dogs CAN be quite entertaining and can't stand when I'm down... So it's their JOB to make me HAPPY =D
- Taking AWESOME Photos and/or others appreciating my photography or crafts
- Chocolate... the OTHER vitamin C!!
- My children getting along and doing what they're SUPPOSED to. (I can DREAM... Can't I?) AND FAMILY interacting NICELY... Family saying "I LOVE YOU" without it being attached to something they WANT from me... ;p Family is GOOD!!
- Grandson Vincent Giggling and doing well, cherishing each day as a blessing! (Saying "IN YOUR FACE" to the docs that said he wouldn't make it past 16 months... Yeah, baby! Let's GO THE DISTANCE!! He's now 26 months and doing quite well!)
- The VOICES of Sean Connery, Gerard Butler, Ewan McGregor or Liam Neeson or watching Patrick Wilson or Jim Caviezel on the screen... *sigh... just LOOK at those baby BLUES...* (YES!! HUBBY has BEAUTIFUL BABY BLUES!!) =D
- Listening to Jon Schmidt on the piano or favorite HAPPY music, or reading an intriguing BOOK! (ESCAPE from reality is GOOD!!)
- READING AWESOMELY HILARIOUS BLOGS of funny friends like Bern This, Shades of Blonde, Blue and Shoe, and Pulsipher Predilictions
Please NOTE how Kristina is BLOCKING Jessica here...
TYPICAL!! LOL! JK!
BONUS: Finding new Blog Friends to follow, be followed, and COMMENTS! =D
(SHHhhh... don't TELL my guilty pleasures!)
- I modeled
- I used to be musical
- I am a HOME BODY
- I am quite self conscious
- I wasn't ALWAYS a MOOSE
- I was a cheerleader and majorette
- I am NOT a DOMESTIC GODDESS
- I was abused by my childhood stepfather...
- I was in an abusive marriage for 6 weeks to a narcissistic, prescription drug addicted PSYCHO; So THAT's why he wanted me pregnant right away... so I wouldn't LEAVE when I found out that EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I KNEW about him WAS a LIE... WRONG! 18 violations against a protective order... Thank you GOD for helping me OUT of THAT! COUNSELING HELPED! *WHEW*
- WONDERFUL Hubby has more patience in his little finger than I have in my WHOLE BODY
- I met up with AWESOME people in NYC!
...that would be the famous blogger KAREN on the LEFT there... (she's quite funny, too) In NYC after seeing Barefoot in the Park on Broadway! SO FUN!!
5.) A snappy comeback!
Thanks for this one, my COLLEGE BOY!! LOL!
"If the world didn't SUCK,
we'd all fall off!"
we'd all fall off!"