The question this week is :
What is one of the most important lessons you've learned?
- So as not to turn this into any more of a marathon, please refer to the answer of #1 above and then the response below. ;D
- Lessons learned from these experiences:
- I am fair skinned and I must use sun screen
- Sunscreen must be REAPPLIED every few hours
- I have blue eyes and wearing sunglasses and a hat can help prevent a migraine!
- If I were going to the beach with DAD again, bring my cousin or a friend so I'm not left alone on a beach for hours where creepos lurk
- I do NOT TAN... but I can look like a lobster, blister and FRECKLE... a LOT!
- NEVER put butter or ANYTHING greasy on a burn of any kind!! It will seal in the heat and continue to COOK the tissue!!