This song is Broken by Kenneth Cope
I hope it lifts your spirits for a beautiful Sabbath!
This is Dottie's photo...
Today I would like to highlight a sweet and strong lady, Dottie from Not So Molly Mormon. Dottie is facing many trials in life:
- She is facing having to move
- Has a rebellious teen daughter that is in foster care, which in itself is very difficult and heart wrenching. She misses who she was and having her family together. So they're working as a TEAM trying to get things back where they need to be with her.
- This same daughter is also facing serious medical problems with her eye
- Her father has been on an emotional roller-coaster due to an unfaithful and unscrupulous soon to be ex-wife.
- She is understandably fighting depression through the trials.
Any ONE of these would be enough to deal with... Can you imagine it all coming at the same time? WOW!! All of these have many more trials that accompany them. She is trying to cope with all of these adversities while attending college 2 days a week, being a wife and mother (she has 3 other children at home), and trying to be the glue that holds them all together through it all.
She needs love, support, and most importantly PRAYERS!! Please only visit and comment with positive vibes, friendship and encouragement. She has enough of the other CRAP. She is a strong woman that will get through all of this with a little help from Heaven and friends! LOVE you Dottie!
*Remember, God often answers prayers through others!
I personally know this to be TRUE in my own life.
This is an ongoing prayer list of those that need the power of God to help them through a difficult time. Feel free to link up your list. I'll work on a button and we can make this a weekly thing as part of our Sunday posts. Just think of some of those individuals in need of prayers and post so all that read can say a little prayer. The power of prayer is an amazing thing!!
The main list will be updated weekly here and the names will be linked to the prayer list they are on. Thank you for participating!!This is the main list I will update weekly with those individuals you post in your link and link them to your post:
- Cancer Victims in the fight of their lives: Sid, Paul, Redhead Riter's dad, Colette, Angel
- Other Health Issues: Melissa, Janie
- Terminal Child Disorders: Vincent
- Child health issues involving much medical attention: Bug, Robert, Colby
- Andy is home recovering from his injuries from being trampled by a bull.
- Family/Life Circumstances: Dottie
- Suffering loss: Frank, Dawn
- Dealing with disorder issues: Holly, Megan, JaimeKay, Teri, Donde,
- Current Health Issues: Lindsay
- Grieving Family: of Clay Sannar (42) LDS Bishop shot and killed in his office during church by stranger
- *Surgical Recovery: Jules' Dad, Colby