Strength Beyond My Own
Music and Lyrics by:
Steven Kapp Perry
This week I'd like to feature my friend, Annette's, dad. He has been battling health issues for quite a while. He recently had surgery, then had to have another to put his pacemaker back in and now he has an infection. Recovery can sometimes be a tricky situation. They are recognizing blessings bestowed by his job and coworkers, for sure. However, extra prayers would be a great benefit on his behalf. Thanks you!
You can grab the linky toward the top of my sidebar. ;D
This is an ongoing prayer list of those that need the power of God to help them through a difficult time. Feel free to link up your list. I'll work on a button and we can make this a weekly thing as part of our Sunday posts. Just think of some of those individuals in need of prayers and post so all that read can say a little prayer. The power of prayer is an amazing thing!!
The main list will be updated weekly here and the names will be linked to the prayer list they are on. Thank you for participating!!This is the main list I will update weekly with those individuals you post in your link and link them to your post:
- Cancer Victims in the fight of their lives: Sid, Paul, Redhead Riter's dad, Colette, Angel
- Other Health Issues: Melissa, Janie, Katrina
- Terminal Child Disorders: Vincent
- Child health issues involving much medical attention: Bug, Robert, Colby, Brandon
- Family/Life Circumstances: Dottie, Amy and Travis
- Suffering loss: Frank, Dawn, Kristin
- Dealing with disorder issues: Holly, Megan, Jaime Kay, Teri, Donde
- Current Health Issues: Lindsay
- Grieving Family: of Clay Sannar (42) LDS Bishop shot and killed in his office during church by stranger
- *Surgery and Recovery: Annette's Dad, WEEZER, Jules' Dad, Colby
Have a beautiful Sunday!