1.) A list of things you no longer have in common with your single/childless friends…and why you love them anyways.
2.) A list of things you no longer have in common with your married/child bearing friends…and why you love them anyways.
3.) What was it about that movie? Describe A movie you once had memorized.
4.) Describe your dream home…house, location, and grounds.
5.) Define “freedom”.
I chose #3 because I don't have time at the moment to do justice to #5... Perhaps I'll take that one on another day. ;D
This is actually a good one for our KIDS! They have this one DOWN!! They can quote movies to NO END! It's pretty FUN listening... but I'm not as good at DOING IT. The one the WHOLE family (including me and the Hubs) can best play along with is The Princess Bride! Come on!! It IS a CLASSIC satire, fairytale comedy that you just can't help but LOVE in all it's corniness!! We LOVE it!! Here's just a few of our favorite quotes... of course the kids could likely quote the WHOLE THING!! BWAHAHAHA!!
- "No more rhyming and I mean it!" "Anybody want a peanut?" (This is probably our most COMMON... Hehehe!)
- " Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (We ALL love this one.)
- " I'm not a witch, I'm your wife" (One of MY faves!)
- "Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam... And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva... So tweasure your wuv". (This one is Hubby's favorite!)
- " There will be blood tonight!"
- "Boo. Boo. Boo..... Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo."
- "AS YOU WISH!" "OH, my SWEET Westley!"