Lift Me Up
This is an ongoing prayer list of those that need the power of God to help them through a difficult time. Feel free to link up your list. I'll work on a button and we can make this a weekly thing as part of our Sunday posts. Just think of some of those individuals in need of prayers and post so all that read can say a little prayer. The power of prayer is an amazing thing!!
The main list will be updated weekly here and the names will be linked to the prayer list they are on. Thank you for participating!! This Link is always open and available on the Ongoing Prayer Page.
This is the main list I will update weekly with those individuals you post in your link and link them to your post:
- Cancer Victims in the fight of their lives: Sid, Paul, Colette, Angel, Joe Martinez
- Other Health Issues: Melissa, Janie
- Terminal Child Disorders: Vincent
- Child health issues involving much medical attention: Bug, Robert, Colby, Brandon
- Andy is home recovering from his injuries from being trampled by a bull.
- Family/Life Circumstances: Dottie, Megan, Jenn (Holly's Sis), Paula
- Suffering loss: Frank, Dawn, Kristin, Grieving Family of Clay Sannar (42) LDS Bishop shot and killed in his office during church by stranger, Karli, Sherry (aka The Redhead Riter)
- Dealing with disorder issues: Holly, Megan, JaimeKay, Teri, Donde, Kenny, Karli
- Current Health Issues:Melissa, Janie, Lindsay, MY POP
- *Surgical Recovery: Jules' Dad, Colby, Weezer, Paula
Continued prayers on their behalf is appreciated. ;D
Today I've added:
- My Next younger sis, Jenn who is facing serious relationship and abuse issues, My prayer is for her safety and to gain the wisdom to want get away. You can read more about this situation on Friday's post.
- My friend Paula is not Christian, but very spiritual in her faith and an AWESOME lady who inspires me on a regular basis. She is going through some BIG life changes and could use good thoughts, prayers, wishes, etc... as support and well being going through her transitions. She is getting married and moving from Europe to America and having to give up so many of her cherished belongings. She will become a step-mom. Any one of these things can be a challenge and she'll be dealing with them all at once. I know this would induce a lot of anxiety for me, too. So Paula, I hope you don't mind if some of us pray for you; it's our way of sending all good things your way. (((HUGS)))
If you have a minute to give them a comment of inspiration and say a little prayer in their behalf, that would be AWESOME!! ;D
Also linking up with:
This is the one YOU add to: